*PLEASE REMOVE FOIL PACKAGING BEFORE HEATING
Cooking Method 1
1. Boil water in pot.
2. Open foil packaging and remove frozen bag of product.
3. Place entire frozen bag of product in the boiling water and boil for 20 minutes.
4. Shake the bag to mix products properly, before pouring out contents OR.
5. Pour the contents in bowl and mix thoroughly before consuming.
6. Garnish as desired.
Cooking Method 2
1. Thaw thoroughly in chiller.
2. Pour contents into a pot and reheat with low/medium heat until hot.
3. Stir, mix and serve hot.
*Always make sure that the food is piping hot before serving.
Keep frozen at or below -18Â°C. Once defrost, do not refreeze.
Prawn Head, Cream (Cowâ€™s Milk Cream, Milk Proteins, Thickener: E407), Water, Carrot, Onion, Leek, Celery, Flour, Butter, Tomato Paste (Tomato, Salt), Bay Leaf.
Milk, Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Wheat, Crustacean Shellfish and Soybean.