*PLEASE REMOVE FOIL PACKAGING BEFORE HEATING
Cooking Method 1 (Boil)
1. Boil water in pot.
2. Open foil packaging and take out the clear bag of frozen product.
3. Place bag of pork belly into the boiling water and boil for 8 minutes.
4. Place bag of sauce into the boiling water and boil for 2 minutes.
5. To combine pork belly and sauce before serving.
6. Garnish as desired, enjoy with rice.
Cooking Method 2 (Steam)
1. Defrost the pork belly and sauce in the chiller.
2. Steam the pork belly with the sauce for 10 minutes, enjoy with rice.
*Always make sure that the food is piping hot before serving.
Keep frozen at or below -18Â°C. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Pork Belly, Garlic, Ponzu Vinegar, Soya Paste, Chili Oil, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Flavour Enhancer (E621).
Milk, Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Wheat, Crustacean Shellfish and Soybean.