*PLEASE REMOVE FOIL PACKAGING BEFORE HEATING
Cooking Method 1 (Steam)
1. Prepare boiling water.
2. Take out from freezer and remove wrapper. Do not defrost.
3. Steam frozen siew mai for 9-10 minutes and serve.
Cooking Method 2 (Microwave)
1. Take out from freezer and remove wrapper. Do not defrost.
2. Put siew mai in microwave oven (700 W) with a cup of water beside.
3. Heat at high power for about 3-4 minutes and serve.
Due to differences of microwave oven, the heating time may vary.
*Always make sure that the food is piping hot before serving.
Keep frozen at or below -18Â°C. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Prawn, Pork, Pastry Skin, Lard, Sugar, Sesame Oil, Cooking Oil, Starch, Shiitake Mushroom, Flavor Enhancer (E621), Salt, Chicken Powder, Spring Onion, Ginger, Brown Onion, Shallots, White Pepper.
Milk, Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Wheat, Crustacean Shellfish and Soybean.
Good for 6 persons.
Net Weight: 528g (24 pcs)
Food pictures are for illustration purposes only.